Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Loca over Loki

With those blonde curls and blue eyes, as deep as the sea, I have to admit I've quickly become a member of the Hiddleston army or should I say Loki's army.

The first time I saw Tom was on Avenger. That time I didn't find him that cute, and think he's just any old actor who portrays Loki. I didn't see the Thor that time yet, and didn't find any connection with him to the movie. I find the Avengers nice with all the fight scenes and stuff that I usually see in any epic movie. I just came to understand the avengers when I watched Thor on our netbook.

After watching Thor it all sink in my head and fully understand why.

The first time I see Loki in Thor movie, still I didn't find him cute not the time he confronted Odin about his real identity. I can see in his eyes the frustration of why and how he was treated that way by his father, after all of being loyal and a good son.

My heart melted on that scene... OMG...

And it's like magic that I like him since then.

Oh well what more can I say?

He became perfect to my eyes...

His smile...
His laugh...
His eyes...
His hands...
His voice...
His personality...

Urgh! Here are his pictures...so adorable... :)










No comments:

Post a Comment